WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST/TRADES HELPER
Midway Services is seeking experienced warehouse workers that also have some experience with plumbing, electrical, or hvac. Those with apartment or building maintenance experience are encouraged to apply.
Duties may include:
- Delivering parts to our technicians in the field in company vehicles
- Loading and unloading trucks – must be able to safely lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Assisting technicians with minor plumbing or electrical repairs/installs
Must have excellent driving record for the past 5 years.
All applicants MUST pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance at group rates, with Midway paying the majority of the employee’s health benefit each month
- Other insurances available at group rates, with coverage for your family too
- Employer paid life insurance and short-term disability insurance
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Paid vacation time
Our motto is “Above and Beyond” and we expect our employees to demonstrate this quality to our customers every day. This attitude is shared by all of our employees and is instrumental to the continued success of our company.
Qualified applicants may come in for an interview Monday – Friday between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm. You may also contact our HR Department at 727-573-9500 to schedule an appointment. Midway Services is located at 4677 118th Avenue North, Clearwater, FL 33762.