Service Plumbers – New Hire Bonus of $1,000!
Team Work – Competitive Pay – Great Benefits – NO MORE ON-CALL!
As a member of our team, under the supervision of Plumbing Manager, you will perform diagnostic, service, and installation of plumbing in residential and light-commercial environments. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity, you will answer questions and resolve customer concerns.
The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent; 3 years of experience in plumbing repair, maintenance, and installation in addition to on-the-job training. Plumbing service sales experience would be preferred. Also required are, good communication skills, and mechanical aptitude; ability to read wiring diagrams and troubleshoot problems with plumbing systems and equipment. Team work is a priority and plumbers must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime and weekend hours.
- Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces.
- Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, including but not limited to the following: hot, cold, outdoor, indoor, dry, humid, slippery surfaces, heights, and congested areas.
- Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close, distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.
- Hand/eye coordination
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds with assistance and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Group Health (which includes Medical, Vision, and Dental)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid holidays
- Stock purchase options
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free work place. All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits, world-class training, and long-term career opportunities.
Join the team of Experts and realize your full potential. If you have any questions, please call our HR Department at 727-278-2063.
Apply now for immediate consideration!