Remodel Production Manager
Experienced Remodel Production Manager needed to oversee multiple kitchen and bath remodel projects. Should have at least 5 years of experience in remodeling, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
The Production Manager may be required to occasionally work alongside the crews to ensure the job is performed satisfactorily and on schedule.
The following qualifications are required:
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to multi-task and run multiple projects simultaneously
- Skills and tools necessary to work alongside the crew with your own tools as deemed necessary
- Experience in scheduling personnel to meet deadlines
- Experience ordering materials necessary to keep on schedule
Benefits offered include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance at group rates, with Midway paying over $300 per month of the employee’s health benefit each month
- The company provides each employee with a $10,000 core life insurance policy and short term disability within 90 days of hire date
- 6 Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
A background check and drug screening is required prior to employment.
Must have good driving record for the past 5 years.
Qualified applicants should come in for an interview between the hours of 8 and 4, Monday through Friday at our offices located at 4677 118th Avenue North, Clearwater, FL 33762 or you may submit a resume to email@example.com , please indicate “Remodel Project Mgr.” in the subject or call our HR Department at 727-573-9500.
Midway Services is a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.