Leak Detection Services
If your pipes are not properly maintained over time, corrosion is likely. With unchecked corrosion comes damaging plumbing leaks. Our leak detection services in Clearwater, St Petersburg and the Tampa Bay area can improve the reliability and productivity of your plumbing systems.
Too many people make the mistake of avoiding plumbing repairs until they are absolutely necessary. But it is much more expensive and inconvenient for you to put them off (even if it seems like a minor issue that can wait). If you notice something a little off with your plumbing systems, it’s important that you have an inspection done as soon as possible. Leaks are among the most common plumbing problems in the home.
Common signs you need leak detection services:
- You can hear sounds of running water when nothing is turned on.
- Your water bills are increasing each month for no particular reason you can make sense of.
- Your home’s walls and ceilings get moist, especially in your bathroom, even when no sink or shower is being used.
- You experience foul odors coming from your sink, toilet and shower drains.
- Your ceilings and walls are starting to crack.
If your home shows any or all of these symptoms, it’s time to call Midway Services today for our leak detection services.
Midway’s leak detection methods include:
- Visual Inspection: Our staff is highly trained and experienced when it comes to plumbing systems. They will often be able to tell you what is wrong simply by looking. In addition, we use state of the art equipment and techniques to ensure we get to the root of the problem.
- Pressure Testing: This method is a test used to see if the pressure levels are either too high or too low. This leak detection method actually measures the drop in pressure levels; if the levels are significantly low, the chances you have a leak are high.
- Pinpoint Audio Location: When we take this approach we use sound to find the localization of the problem area; it allows us to pinpoint exactly where the leak is, which is often effective because sound can travel hundreds of feet in pressurized pipes.
- Video Pipe Inspection: We take this state of the art approach for the inspection of sewer lines.
- Electronic Pipe Location: This method will trace the direction of the line to find the damaged area(s) and will often determine what is wrong and whether you need a repair, replacement, drain cleaning service, etc. The great part about using this latest method of technology is that it can do all of this without excavation.
We have earned the reputation as “Florida’s Most Trusted Service Company™” since we’ve been in business for sixty years. When it comes to leak detection and plumbing services, no one is more confident they can exceed your expectations than Midway Services.
For more information about our leak detection services in Clearwater, St Petersburg and other areas in Tampa Bay, give Midway Services a call today. Not only do we use state of the art equipment to ensure accurate and noninvasive detection, but we also specialize in electronic leak detection in slabs and foundations as well as video pipe inspection of sewer lines.
For Your Peace of Mind
At Midway, we take your peace of mind very seriously. We understand that by calling us, you are inviting a stranger into your home or onto your property, and that can be a frightening proposition.
Before we hire a technician at Midway Services, he or she must pass a nationwide criminal background check and drug screening.
Midway service technicians arrive within their scheduled time, driving a Midway Services vehicle, neatly dressed in a Midway Services uniform and sporting a Midway Services ID badge. You can rest assured that we will leave our work areas neat and tidy and treat your home and furnishings as we would our own.