Seminole Plumbing Services
The City of Seminole is located in central Pinellas County, Florida. With a population of 17,754 residents and totaling 5.6 square miles, Seminole is the youngest city out of the 24 municipalities in Pinellas County.
About Seminole Plumbing Services
Since 1957, Midway Services has built a very strong reputation as the leading provider of quality Seminole plumbing services.
We understand that having something go wrong with your plumbing system is one of the most inconvenient problems you can experience. This is why we we’re available to clients around the clock.
We offer complete repair and replacements in a timely and affordable manner. You can trust our transparent job pricing and we never charge for travel time to accomplish any Seminole plumbing service.
Your plumbing system encompasses a lot of different appliances and structures. From your shower to your dishwasher, it is important that your drain and water systems all work efficiently and effectively to ensure you are not wasting energy, water and money. There are many symptoms to look for that might indicate it is time to have professional technicians take a look at your systems.
Some of the most obvious signs are found in the appliances you use daily:
- Toilets– Do you have a noisy toilet, especially right after you flush? This could mean you have a faulty fill valve and/or flapper. The constant sound of a “running toilet” is something a lot of people think is normal. It could be wasting a couple hundred gallons of water in just 24 hours. Do you sense a foul odor coming from your toilet or other drain? This could be an indicator of a problem with your drain system/piping. The only sure way to know is to call Seminole for plumbing repair!
- Sinks– Do you experience weak water pressure on a daily basis? Does the water level almost fill your sink before you are even done brushing your teeth? This is a tell-tale sign that you have either deteriorating piping, or a slow building clog.
- Showers– Does the water level reach your ankles before you are done with your shower? Do you hear a constant dripping/leaking sound from the faucet long after you have finished bathing? Does the water temperature drastically change if another family member uses another appliance in the house?
Choose Midway Services for Plumbing Repair
There are a seemingly endless amount of plumbers out there. Unfortunately many of these self-proclaimed “experts” are actually unlicensed and uninsured one-man shows. With Midway Services you get the kind of service you would expect from a large, prominent company that’s been in business for over 50 years. We offer the same friendliness and attention to detail you would expect from a small company.
We are a family owned and operated company, so it is important to always offer our customers unparalleled customer service. We are known as “Florida’s Most Trusted Home Service Company™” and our services include:
- 24/7 Emergency Repairs and Replacements
- Fast, 60 minute Service* with No Travel Charges
- Maintenance Agreements
- Flat Rate Pricing & Financing Options
- “One Call Does It All!™” Services
Some of our satisfied Seminole plumbing customers
- Seminole Lake and Country Club
- Seminole Post Office
- Seminole Lakes Shopping Center
- Seminole High School
- And more!
With our flat-rate pricing, there are no hidden costs, and any additional expenses will be discussed with you so there are never any surprises. We also offer one-hour emergency service when scheduling permits.
For Your Peace of Mind
At Midway, we take your peace of mind very seriously. We understand that by booking an appointment with us, you are inviting a stranger into your home, and that can be a frightening proposition for many people.
Before we hire a technician at Midway Services, he or she must pass a nationwide criminal background check and drug screening.
Your Midway Services electrical technician will arrive within their scheduled time slot, driving a Midway Services vehicle, neatly dressed in a Midway Services uniform and sporting a Midway Services ID badge. You can rest assured that we will leave our work areas neat and tidy and treat your home and furnishings as we would our own.
*Additional fees may apply. Contact us for details.