Oldsmar Plumbing Services
Oldsmar is a city of 13,591 in northern Pinellas County. The Oldsmar name dates to April 12, 1916 when automobile pioneer Ransom E. Olds purchased 37,541 acres of land by the northern part of Tampa Bay to establish “R. E. Olds-on-the-Bay”. The name was later changed to Oldsmar, then to “Tampa Shores” in 1927, and finally back to Oldsmar in 1937.
In the hope of returning to the days of “Old Florida”, Oldsmar’s downtown is undergoing redevelopment efforts. Oldsmar celebrates its history every year with Oldsmar Days and Nights, including parades, car shows and carnival rides. Notable Oldsmar businesses include the nearby Tampa Bay Downs and the production office of Nielsen Media Research.
About Oldsmar Plumbing Services from Midway Services
Since 1957, Midway Services has been providing the highest quality Oldsmar plumbing services. Plumbing repair is never one of those home improvement issues that can wait until a more convenient time in your schedule. A leak, drain stoppage, or low water pressure are all problems that are not only an irritation, but can become a major problem almost as soon as they begin. The repercussions can range from a mild annoyance and inconvenience to a complete upheaval from your family’s daily routine.
How Do You Know When You Need Plumbing Services?
- Water Heater – All standard water heaters have a drip pan beneath them to catch minor leaks, but it can overflow. Then you run the risk of water damage and flooding. These units also use an electric heating element to warm the water stored inside. If this element malfunctions, your home is without any hot water until it is replaced.
- Drains – Stoppages in your toilet, bathtub, kitchen or bathroom sink, especially in one bathroom homes, can be a burden on you and your family. A blocked toilet in this situation is not something that can be delayed for repair, because it leaves your home without a bathroom! Stoppages occur not only from internal buildup or a physical blockage, but can also be caused by tree roots puncturing the line where it leads away from the house.
- Pipes – While many leaks are slow to start, even small leaks will only grow worse over time. While an easily accessible leak below your kitchen sink might be handled by changing out a drip bucket periodically, it could get much worse. If the water is seeping out inside the walls it can cause rot and structural damage to your home, costing you far more than any plumbing repairs.
- A burst pipe is arguably the worst problem that can occur in your home with the potential to cause thousands of dollars in damages. In this scenario the only option is to turn off the water to your home and have it fixed immediately. At Midway Services we also offer whole house repiping for Oldsmar homes still utilizing the old, metal, copper, or Polybutylene pipes that can corrode and cause other problems for residents.
- Toilet – A cracked tank or toilet bowl is not only a leaking annoyance, but if it seeps into the floor, it can cause wood rot and mold growth beneath the floor.
- Faucet or Sink – Old faucets can sometimes grow difficult to use, leak, or the finish tends to chip and peel over time. Other times, the faucet may still work perfectly, but you feel that it’s time for an upgrade to a more fashionable or easier to use model. Whichever the reason, unfortunately, these are never a simple replacement as it’s difficult to even find a sink and faucet combination that are compatible. Poorly operating kitchen sink faucets can also be a major inconvenience for the busy homeowner.
Choose Midway for Oldsmar Plumbing Services
Midway Services began as a plumbing repair and re-piping company in 1957 and has grown into the best home services company in Oldsmar. Today, as before, we are committed to total customer satisfaction. Each of our technicians is expertly trained, licensed, and certified before they come to a client’s home, so you can be assured that your experience with our company will be the best you’ve ever had.