PLUMBING SALES POSITION
Midway Services is seeking an In-home Plumbing Sales Coordinator with a minimum of 10 years of plumbing sales and service experience. No high-pressure sales, just honest business dealings by a 60 year old company with 250 employees and an A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
Responsibilities will include –
- Responding to residential and business owner requests for any type of plumbing installation or major repairs.
- Provide detailed written estimates of the work requested and obtain the customer’s written acceptance
- Provide specific instructions to the installation crew as to how the job is to be completed.
- Visit the property while the work is underway in order to adequately supervise the crew’s progress.
- Maintain constant communication with the customer throughout the project to insure our work is “above and beyond” the customer’s expectations.
- Once the work is completed, collect any monies still due.
Compensation will be base salary plus commission. An experienced, sales oriented plumber should expect to make a minimum of $75,000 the first year – the sky’s the limit.
There is no on-call required in this position however some Saturdays may be necessary to meet customer demand for estimates.
Benefits include a company vehicle, smart phone, uniforms and a wide selection of insurance options including medical, dental, vision, accident, short and long term disability and life insurance. The company pays a majority of the employee’s health insurance. A core short term disability policy and a $10,000 life insurance policy is paid for by Midway Services.
Send your resume today to jobs@MidwayServices.com or stop by between 8 am and 4 pm at our headquarters at 4677 118th Avenue North, Clearwater, FL 33762.
We are a drug free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.