Do you have at least 2 years’ experience as a Dispatcher? Do you have any supervisory experience? If so, we want to talk with you.
We have a great opportunity for an individual that has some management/supervisory experience as well as at least 2 years’ experience dispatching. The ideal candidate would have experience working for an HVAC, plumbing or electrical service company. If you’re good at multi-tasking, customer service and like to train others to become as skilled as you are, come in for an interview today.
General Duties include:
- Maintaining a “lead” role in guiding the daily goals and activities of the dispatch department.
- Must enjoy training others as new hires are brought on board or procedural changes are made
- Dispatching technicians & updating technician’s status
- Calling customers regarding scheduled appointments
- Answering incoming calls for service
Qualities/Experience we are looking for:
- Dispatch experience — preferably in-home service or similar field (Plumbing, HVAC, Electric)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasant and clear speaking voice
- Must be able to multi-task and type accurately while on the phone with customers
- Computer experience for data entry
Some of the benefits Midway employees enjoy are:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance at group rates with Midway paying over $300 per month towards employee’s health premium
Employer paid life insurance and employer paid short-term disability insurance Other insurances available at group rates with coverage for your family too
6 paid holidays per year
Paid vacation time
Cross training in the Customer Service Department answering incoming calls may be required as staffing needs dictate to insure we always provide the best customer experience possible. Flexibility to work in either area as needed throughout the week if necessary.
If you have strong supervisory and customer service skills and enjoy helping people – come in for an interview Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm. Midway Services is located at 4677 118th Avenue North, Clearwater, FL 33762 -or you may submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – be sure to include “LEAD Dispatcher” in subject line.