Inbound Call Center Representative
Are you always smiling? Can your smile be “heard” on the phone? If so we want to talk to you!!
Midway Services is seeking an experienced inbound call representative to assist our customers with scheduling service appointments for plumbing, electrical and air conditioning service and repair. Must have at least 1-2 years in a sales call center type environment with high call volume.
Must be flexible to be able to work between the hours of 7am – 7pm Monday – Friday; every other Saturday, 9am-12noon.
Qualities/Experience we are looking for include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasant and clear speaking voice
- Must be able to multi-task and type accurately while on the phone with the customer
- Accurate data entry skills
- Promptly and accurately enter customer information and proceed to next step
RETAIL & RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE WILL NOT QUALIFY YOU FOR THIS POSITION
Some of the benefits Midway employees enjoy are:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance at group rates with Midway paying the majority of the employee’s health premium
- Employer paid life insurance and employer paid short-term disability insurance
- Other insurances available at group rates with coverage for your family too
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Paid vacation time
If you have strong customer service skills and enjoy helping people – come in for an interview Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm. Midway Services is located at 4677 118th Avenue North, Clearwater, FL 33762 – or – you can submit your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – be sure to include “Inbound CSR” in subject line.
All employees MUST pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
Midway Services is a drug free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.