Midway services accepts all major credit cards as well as checks.
Nonetheless, if the required work is more extensive than expected, Midway Services offers a wide variety of financing options for larger projects. We use two different institutions that will fit your budget.
The longevity of the financing depends on the amount borrowed and your preference of monthly payment.
- Deferred interest or no interest if paid in full
- No interest or equal payment options
- Fixed payment with interest plans offering APRs much lower than most bank card rates.
Financing can ease the burden of a larger project like new AC installation or water heater replacement.
We invite you to discuss these options with your service technician, or you can call our customer service department for details
(727) 565-4715 or (813) 343-2097
When a plumbing problem arises, many home owners attempt to fix the issue on their own. And while there is a time and a place where this is safe and reliable, often times it requires a professional that is knowledgeable and who has the proper equipment. Some typical plumbing issues are listed below:
- Faucet leak
- Backed up toilet or sink
- Broken water heater
- Water Line Repair
- Leak Location
- Unexplainable water
- Unexplained costs
- Bad odors / discolored water – Are there odiferous smells coming from any open drains in your home, or is the water from your faucets foul smelling or discolored? If yes, there may be an issue with your piping.
With Midway’s flat-rate pricing, there are no hidden costs, and any additional expenses will be discussed with you so there are never any surprises. We also offer one-hour emergency service when scheduling permits.
From electrical repairs to lighting installations Midway provides outstanding customer service and professional work. We provide a wide variety of electrical services, including:
- Electrical Repairs
- Circuit Tracing
- Specialty Lighting
- Security Lighting
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub Hook Up
- Washer and Dryer Outlets
- Boat Dock Wiring
- Meter Bank Repair & Replacement
- Aluminum Wire Removal & Repair
- G.F.I Receptacles
- Whole House Rewiring
- Electrical Inspections
- Electric Panel Upgrades
- Whole house surge protection
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
From tuneups and repairs to replacing entire central home units, Midway Services has been providing the highest quality AC services since 1957.
From simple cosmetic changes to complete renovations, you can trust Midway Services to provide outstanding customer service along with the highest quality, professional work from start to finish. From the initial phone call you will be able to differentiate Midway Services from every other home service provider you have previously encountered.