At Midway Services, we’ve positioned ourselves as the front runners for electrical repair services in Florida’s Tampa Bay area. We offer flat rate pricing and we charge by the job—not the hour. Midway Services also guarantees on time, 60-minute service, every time. We provide electrical repair services and installations to customers in Tampa, FL and it surrounding areas, including Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Clearwater, Dunedin, St. Petersburg, FL and more.
Electrical services, especially electrical wring, should always be handled by licensed electricians with years of experience in the industry.
Midway Services is a proud member of the following organizations: Nexstar Network (a business development organization for independent home services), National Suppliers Council (NSC), National Apartment Association (NAA), and Florida Apartment Association (FAA). We understand better than anyone that minor electrical mishaps can cause enormous inconveniences in your household. Even minor issues can quickly turn into fire and shock hazards. That’s why our electricians offer 24/7 emergency service. When you call Midway, you’ll never have to deal with an answering service. Instead, you’ll always talk to real people who will ensure your problem is handled quickly and efficiently.
Electrical Services Offered by Midway Services
From electrical repairs to lighting installations, customers can count on Midway’s electricians to provide outstanding customer service and professional work. We offer the following electrical services to local residents:
- Electrical Repairs
- Circuit Tracing
- Specialty Lighting
- Security Lighting
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub Hook Up
- Washer and Dryer Outlets
- Boat Dock Wiring
- Meter Bank Repair & Replacement
- Aluminum Wire Removal & Repair
- F.I Receptacles
- Whole House Rewiring
- Electrical Inspections
- Electric Panel Upgrades
- Whole House Surge Protection
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
Electrical Safety Tips:
- Always make sure an appliance is powered off before plugging it into an outlet. When an appliance is not being used, unplug it.
- Do not attempt to turn a circuit back on before first determining the cause for it turning off in the first place.
- Any item that has sparked, smoked or overheated should not be re-used. Make sure you replace any appliances that have frayed or cracked cords.
- Avoid placing any furniture/rugs over electrical wires so they are not covered. If they are, they can become damaged and wire strands will break. They could also overheat and start a fire. Likewise, if they’re in the path of traffic, they can create safety hazards.
- Do not use extension cords unless for temporary purposes; extension cords should not be used as permanent electrical house wiring.
Remember, our electricians perform electrical repairs and installations in Tampa, FL and its surrounding areas, including Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Clearwater, Dunedin, St. Petersburg, FL and more.
At Midway Services, you can count on our electricians to perform dependable, long-lasting repairs and installations every time! Considering our industry experience and passion for ensuring the safety of our customers, there’s no better team to call for all things electrical. From inspections, rewiring and upgrades to troubleshooting and 24/7 emergency services, we got it covered!
Schedule your electrical repair service or installation today!