Largo Electrical Services
Largo is a community of more than 74,000 residents in central Pinellas County. Over the last 10 years, the City has developed such landmark projects as Largo Central Park, the Largo Cultural Center, and the new Largo Public Library. Downtown redevelopment is currently underway, as evidenced by the changes to West Bay Drive and the upcoming Clearwater-Largo Road Streetscaping project. From the days of its pioneer roots to today, Largo remains Pinellas County’s City of Progress.
About Largo Electrical Services from Midway
The worst time to need Largo electrical services is in the middle of the night when the rest of the world is sleeping. Another really inconvenient time is in the middle of the day when the rest of the world is busy working. Basically, there is no preferred time to need electrical services. But it’s good to know that when you need us, you can call the knowledgeable, friendly, and reliable technicians at Midway Services—regardless of the time of day or night.
Your Largo electrical services expert!
Not only do we offer fast, 60 minute Largo electrical services*, but when we come out to your Largo home, you won’t have to worry about having travel charges appear on your bill. We offer flat-rate pricing with available financing options and maintenance agreements. After all, we are located just around the corner!
Electrical safety tips:
- Always make sure an appliance is powered off before plugging it into an outlet. When an appliance is not being used, unplug it.
- Do not attempt to turn a circuit back on before first determining the cause for it turning off in the first place.
- Any item that has sparked, smoked or overheated should not be re-used. Replace any appliances that have frayed or cracked cords.
- Avoid placing any furniture/rugs over electrical wires so they are not covered. If they are, they can become damaged and wire strands will break. They could also overheat and start a fire. Similarly, if they are in the path of traffic they can create safety hazards.
- Do not use extension cords unless for temporary purposes; extension cords should not be used as permanent electrical house wiring.
Even minor issues can turn into fire and shock hazards. This is why we offer 24/7 emergency service. When you call Midway, you will never have to deal with an answering service. You will always talk to real people who will get your problem handled quickly and efficiently.
From electrical repairs to lighting installations Midway provides outstanding customer service and top notch professional work. We provide a wide variety of Largo electrical services, including:
- Electrical Repairs
- Specialty Lighting
- Security Lighting
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub Hook Up
- Washer and Dryer Outlets
- Boat Dock Wiring
- Electric Code Updates
- Electric Generators
- G.F.I Receptacles
- Whole House Rewiring
- Electrical Inspections
- Electric Panel Upgrades
- Whole house surge protection
We want to earn your electrical repair business. We invite you to put us to the test and discover the Midway difference.
*Additional fees may apply. Contact us for details.