DISPATCHER – Experience Required
Midway Services is looking for a multi-talented Dispatcher with at least 1 year experience dispatching.
• Dispatching technicians and updating technician’s status
• Calling customers regarding scheduled appointments
• Answering incoming calls for service
Qualities/Experience we are looking for:
• Dispatch experience — preferably in-home service or similar field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Pleasant and clear speaking voice
• Must be able to multi-task and type accurately while on the phone with customers
• Computer experience for data entry
Some of the benefits Midway employees enjoy are:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance at group rates with Midway paying over $300 per month towards employee’s health premium
Employer paid life insurance and employer paid short-term disability insurance
Other insurances available at group rates with coverage for your family too
6 paid holidays per year
Paid vacation time
Cross training in the Customer Service Department answering incoming calls may be required as staffing needs dictate to insure we always provide the best customer experience possible. Flexibility to work in either area as needed throughout the week if necessary.
If you have strong customer service skills and enjoy helping people – come in for an interview Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm. Midway Services is located at 4677 118th Avenue North, Clearwater, FL 33762 – or – you can submit your resume with your contact information – be sure to include “Dispatcher” in subject line. Send us your resume today to – firstname.lastname@example.org or call our HR Department at : 727-573-9500.
All employees MUST pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and Midway is a drug free workplace. A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau