DISPATCHER – Experience Required!!
Midway Services is looking for a full time, multi-talented Dispatcher with at least 1 year experience dispatching. The Ideal candidate will have experience in the field of dispatching for Plumbing, HVAC or Electrical technicians.
Possible work schedule between the hours of 7am – 7pm Monday – Friday; alternating Saturdays, 9am-12noon.
- Dispatching Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC technicians & updating technician’s status
- Calling customers regarding scheduled appointments
- Answering incoming calls for service
Qualities/Experience we are looking for:
- Dispatch experience — preferably in-home service or similar field (Plumbing, HVAC, Electric) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasant and clear speaking voice
- Must be able to multi-task and type accurately while on the phone with customers
- Computer experience for data entry Team player – works closely with 2 other dispatchers and Manager
Some of the benefits Midway employees enjoy are:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance at group rates with Midway paying over $300 per month towards employee’s health premium
- Employer paid life insurance and employer paid short-term disability insurance
- Other insurances available at group rates with coverage for your family too
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Paid vacation time
Cross training in the Customer Service Department answering incoming calls may be required as staffing needs dictate to insure we always provide the best customer experience possible. Flexibility to work in either area as needed throughout the week if necessary.
If you have strong customer service skills and enjoy helping people – come in for an interview Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm., or call our office at 727-573-9500 to schedule an appointment. Midway Services is located at 4677 118th Avenue North, Clearwater, FL 33762 -or you may submit a resume to us at email@example.com – be sure to include “Dispatcher” in subject line.
All employees MUST pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
Midway Services is a 60 year old plumbing, AC, and electrical service company; we also offer remodeling services to our customers.
Midway Services is a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.