Electric Service Technician
Team Work – Competitive Pay – Great Benefits – NO MORE ON-CALL!
As an Electrician, you will:
- Perform diagnostic, service, and installation electrical work in residential customer’s home
- Installs maintains and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
- Ensure that work is performed in accordance with relevant codes
- Communicate with residential customer to answer questions, resolve problems, and ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Promote products and services to customer.
The qualified candidate must have:
- High School diploma or equivalent with on-the-job and formal classroom training in electrical work in construction, electrical maintenance, commercial, and residential environments
- Four years’ experience in electrical repair, maintenance, and installation in addition to on-the-job training
- Effective communication skills to communicate with customer and resolve customer issues, complaints, or concerns
- Available to work flexible hours and weekend shifts as needed
- Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces.
- Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl
- Must be able to accurately distinguish colors for proper installation
- Hand/eye coordination
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and ability to lift and carry, including carrying up ladders, items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Group Health (which includes Medical, Vision, and Dental)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid holidays
- Stock purchase options
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free work place. All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits, world-class training, and long-term career opportunities.
Join the team of Experts and realize your full potential. If you have any questions, please call our HR Department at 727-278-2063.
Apply now for immediate consideration!