BI-LINGUAL INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Are you always smiling? Can your smile be “heard” on the phone? If so we want to talk to you!! Midway Services is seeking experienced bi-lingual inbound call representatives to assist our customers with questions regarding their utility bills. Must have 1-2 years in a high volume call center environment.
Qualities/Experience we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pleasant and clear speaking voice
- Must be able to multi-task and type accurately while on the phone with the customer
- Accurate data entry skills
- Promptly and accurately enter customer information and proceed to next step
RETAIL & RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE WILL NOT QUALIFY YOU FOR THIS POSITION.
Some of the benefits Midway employees enjoy are:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance at group rates with Midway paying the majority of the employee’s health premium
- Employer paid life insurance and employer paid short-term disability insurance
- Other insurances available at group rates with coverage for your family too
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Paid vacation time
All applicants MUST pass a drug screening and background check prior to employment.
If you have strong customer service skills and enjoy helping people – come in for an interview Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm. Midway Services is located at 4677 118th Avenue North, Clearwater, FL 33762; or call our office at727-573-9500 to schedule an appointment; or you may submit your updated resume with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org, please indicate “Bi-Lingual CSR” in the subject line.