Duct Sealing Services
The revolutionary Aeroseal process is the cornerstone of the exceptional air duct sealing services that we offer all throughout the Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater areas. At Midway Services we know that being able to save every penny possible on your electric bill is great, and providing your family with healthy and allergen free air is even better. That’s why we offer a way for you to achieve both.
Did you know?
- The average indoor air quality of home residences and office buildings is 2 to 5 times more polluted than the outside air.
- The central heat and air systems in over 90% of American buildings contain small holes and cracks, which both compromises the insulation, and leaks temperature controlled air out into the attic! This damage is caused by a variety of factors such as the buildings age, the type of ductwork used, and local building codes, and can drastically raise your monthly electric costs.
Are your energy bills consistently higher than your family and friends? Does your system run continuously? Is your home unevenly cooled or heated? These are all symptoms of leaky ventilation.
Aerosol Duct Sealing
A properly sealed system will:
- Prevent entry of indoor air pollutants
- Reduce energy waste
- Save you money while providing your family with clean air!
The most important finish to our air duct sealing service, the Aeroseal process seals every crack and hole in your Tampa, Clearwater or St. Pete home or business’ HVAC system, keeping in both the cold air on the hottest summer days, and warm air during the coldest winter nights. Remember that any air leakage not only compromises the insulation, but requires your unit to blow air for longer periods of time in order to cool or warm your living space.
How Aeroseal Works
We stand by the products and services we offer; we make it a point to ensure each and every one of our customers understands how they benefit from the services we provide.
This duct sealing technology works by injecting an Aerosol fog of sealant particles into your system after it has been closed off and pressurized. Afterwards, all leaks are sealed with only 1-2 ounces of Aeroseal sealant remaining in the air distribution system.
Here’s how it works:
- All air flow registers are covered to prevent air from exiting the system except through leaks.
- Tiny aerosol particles of sealant are injected into the ducts and kept suspended by continuous air flow.
- As the air makes sharp directional changes in order to escape through cracks and holes, the particles collide with the edges of the leaks where they adhere and build up until all breaches are sealed.
- Your residence or office is computer analyzed to show a before and after summary of leakage in order to verify the success of the treatment.
Why Midway Is Your Best Choice
Since 1957 Midway has prioritized customer satisfaction above all else. All of our certified and licensed technicians are dedicated to giving you the greatest service in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater for the lowest price at the most convenient time of day. We understand that timing is everything and no problem occurs at the right time which is why we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
We take pride in the Aeroseal duct sealing process and every other service that we offer throughout the Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater areas. In only a short while you can remarkably improve both your savings and comfort with the simple Aeroseal process. Let us show you how much you can benefit with an in-home consultation!