Duct Cleaning Services
Without you even knowing, your air duct system could be contaminated with particulates that can be harmful to you and your families health! Dirt and dust, dust mites, pet hair and dander and rodent feces are just a few things that can be lurking inside your air ducts and circulating through your home in the air you breathe every hour of every day. Duct cleaning should be on your list of periodic procedures to protect your family’s health and well-being. With our state of the art video inspection system we can show you deep inside your ducts to see if cleaning would be beneficial for you!
The best way to eliminate contaminants inside your duct work is to have your ducts professionally cleaned. Once we have scrubbed your air ducts clean we will fog them using our anti-microbial or mold control solution.
Here Are the Facts
- Indoor air quality is one of the EPA’s top five environmental risks to public health.
- 87% of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors
- The three most important methods of improving indoor air quality are source removal, air cleaning and increase ventilation.
If you require duct cleaning in Clearwater, St Petersburg, Tampa or a surrounding area, Midway Services is your one stop certified specialist. Indoor air pollutants are finally reaching a prominent level of awareness in the community. The average air quality inside a home or office is on average 2 to 5 times more polluted than the outside air. Poor air quality has been linked to adverse health effects and allergies. A good air filter can clean much of the air coming into the ducts, but if your home’s ventilation system is contaminated and filthy, those particles can be picked up and carried back into the air you breathe.
Indications You May Need Duct Cleaning Services:
- Visible Mold Growth – If the moisture level is too high for any reason and mold begins to grow inside your ventilation, all of the mold spores are blown right out into the air you and your family breathes. These spores can cause problems ranging from chronic allergy symptoms to long term health issues, such as pneumonia.
- Clogged Ducts – Excessive amounts of dust and debris that narrow the airflow or actually blow particles out exit vents. If you’ve noticed that the wall thermometer and the actual temperature of the room aren’t matching up, then blockage could be the culprit. Poor air flow contributes to temperature discrepancies inside homes.
- Infestation – Rodents or insects living inside. This one cannot be stressed enough and is by far the most severe as it can lead to disease or illness, not to mention any holes caused in the insulation can lead to either of the other two reasons that require a duct cleaning.
Duct Cleaning in Clearwater, Tampa & Surrounding Areas
The Midway duct cleaning process:
- We remove all your register covers and clean them thoroughly
- We insert the hose and rotating brush head into your duct work
- We then fog your ducts with an EPA-registered antimicrobial mist that leaves a pleasant scent behind.
If you or any of your family members have been suffering from allergies or you suspect that the air flow in a particular room or across your whole house is not running as efficiently as it should be, contact us!
Why Choose Midway Services?
When seeking duct cleaning for your home, it is imperative that you hire a professional company that is licensed, certified and insured. That’s one of the many reasons why Midway is the number one choice for all of your AC installation, repair and maintenance needs. With our established and long time customer base, certified technicians, commitment to service, and affordable prices you never have to worry that the job won’t be done properly the first time.
Midway Services is also proud to be an authorized Aeroseal service provider. This ensures that your leaky ducts are repaired and sealed. This protects against unwanted dust, dirt, and other grime from getting into your ducts, while keeping the cold air in, and the hot attic air out. This will save you a lot of money on your electric bill each month. We believe that it is our duty to ensure all of our customers have clean air to breathe and assist them in reducing waste.
After your duct cleaning in your Tampa Bay area home, we suggest using an air purification system to help keep your vents from getting dirty again. We have many different systems to help sanitize the air including HEPA filters, UV light and Air Scrubber Plus. Don’t let your family breath in poor quality air anymore.