New Port Richey AC Services
Located in western Pasco County, New Port Richey is approximately 30 miles northwest of Tampa International Airport. New Port Richey’s geography blends nature, beaches, and great shopping with restaurants, culture and business – all with a small-town feel. Major attractions are located nearby. New Port Richey is rich in history, and alive with festivals and special events. In 1995, New Port Richey became sister cities with Cavalaire-sur-Mer on the French Riviera. Downtown’s Cavalaire Square (home to arts and cultural performances) was named in honor of that very special relationship. Located in west-central Pasco County, New Port Richey encompasses a total area of 4.6 miles. The Gulf of Mexico coastline borders the west side of the city, and the Pithlachascotee River runs through the city’s heart.
About New Port Richey AC Services from Midway
We live and work right here in the Tampa Bay area, so we know how important it is to have a properly working air conditioner. So when it comes to your New Port Richey AC services, you can feel confident calling on the “home town team” right here at Midway Services.
New Port Richey AC Services
Midway is Florida State Certified, licensed, and insured, and we only hire trained technicians. Our company has been named “Florida’s Most Trusted Service Company™” and we will go “Above and Beyond™” to make sure you are being taken care of.
If your air conditioning unit happens to stop working unexpectedly, you can feel confident knowing that the services we provide are charged by the job, not by the hour. We offer residents of New Port Richey flat rate pricing and no travel charges! And if you prefer to not pay up front, we also offer different financing options.
We offer 24/7 New Port Richey AC repair services because the last thing we want to have happen to any NPR resident is for them to suffer through a hot, sleepless night in the dead of summer!
Emergency New Port Richey AC Repair
We guarantee both the quality and efficiency of our services in order to bring comfort to your home. If you need emergency AC Repairs, we will send our courteous, trained technicians to your home immediately—even if it’s the middle of the night.
Diagnosing the Need for AC Repairs
If there are only minor problems you are experiencing, ones you want to try to manage on your own, there are a few troubleshooting tasks you might try before calling us is:
- Check the thermostat to see if the temperature of the room higher than normal.
- Place your hand in front of an air vent to see if cool air is coming out when your AC system is powered on.
- Check the breaker switch to see if it was automatically flipped off because of an electrical short.
- If you are uncomfortable with doing any of these troubleshooting tasks, then Midway Services would be happy to do it for you.
If you are uncomfortable with doing any of these troubleshooting tasks, Midway Services would be happy to do them for you. We offer friendly customer service and a quick diagnostic to get your air conditioner working again in no time. Many of the AC repairs can be done at the time of service because our technicians are equipped with tools and skills needed to fix nearly any unit. In many cases the unit is simply running low on Freon and needs to be recharged in order to blow cool air again.
It is very important to maintain regular services in order to preserve the life of your AC unit. Midway Services can set up a scheduled service time to suit your busy schedule. We offer monthly, quarterly, or annual services.
There are many reasons maintaining your air conditioning unit is important. Some include:
- The quality of air within a business or home is important to the health of people and pets.
- Waiting to address a problem can turn a cheap repair into a costly one.
- If you need to leave your system running cool while you leave on vacation and it goes out, your home will quickly heat up, which can be harmful to any pets or plants inside.
- The air conditioning unit may freeze up due to lack of maintenance and overuse.
- By using a HVAC air conditioning unit and regularly maintaining the services on your unit, you will save money on monthly electric bills.