Administrator for Remodel Department
Midway Services is seeking an Administrator to work with our Remodeling Dept. Project Managers, Salespeople and Remodel Manager. The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ of administrative experience working with a residential renovation or remodel contractor.
This position requires a high energy individual that has exceptional computer skills, mathematical aptitude, proficiency in Excel, experience ordering building/remodel materials, organization to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and deals well with the stress of meeting deadlines. Success in this position requires constant multi-tasking for this fast-paced position.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Assist Project Managers in scheduling of crews on a spreadsheet to meet deadlines and distribute to management weekly
- Pricing and ordering of equipment/supplies as requested by Project Managers and Salespeople Preparing submittal docs for each project and closing documents when completed
- Verifying weekly time sheets
- Allocating costs to jobs and maintaining job budgets and expenditures
- Updating a variety of reports
Great hourly rate based on experience
A wide range of benefits include:
- BCBS medical insurance – employer pays over $300 per month – the majority of the employee’s premium
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid short term disability
- Dental, vision, accident insurance is also available at group rates
- Family coverage is also available
- Six paid holidays per year as well as vacation
If you have the experience required submit your resume to – email@example.com (please indicate “Admin-Remodel” in the subject line) – or – come in for an interview between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm to Midway Services located at 4677 118 Avenue North, Clearwater, FL 33762.
We are an equal opportunity employer and Midway is a drug free workplace.
Keywords: remodel, renovations, Excel, kitchen remodel, bath remodel, residential remodel